Does any one let me know of any source in Indonesia, Philipines, Thailand who has stock of used street large size advertising posters?

I am looking for used street posters( used advertising posters or cinema posters large sizes 10′ x 20,30, n above). Please let me know if you know the stock holders?

You could try placing advertisements in the classified sections of widely read newspapers. You are searching over a very wide area, and I’m not sure where you live, but you might want to just start with the most popular newspapers in your city. You can also place ads online. Craigslist has pages for all the countries you mentioned, though I’m not sure how widely used it is.

Another thing you could try is contacting film companies, businesses, or advertising agencies directly to see if they have any extra posters they don’t need anymore.