Does the American public think that global warming is exaggerated?

A study done by researchers from Yale University found that the public majority thinks that global warming exists and is a threat. It was also found that most believe humans are the cause of this. However, it was pretty much a 50/50 split on whether or not we should be really worried or only a little worried. It seems most people think that global warming won’t directly affect them, but nature and other countries.

I know that some people think it’s over-exaggerated, and that some think it’s under-exaggerated. It really depends on if you are conservative or liberal. As a somewhat middle-grounder on most things, I imagine that it’s not quite as bad as the liberals say, but that it’s not quite as good as conservatives say.