Does Afghanistan have an precious metals that they export?

In the summer of 2010, Afghanistan was found to be a nation overflowing with precious metals. This stockpile discovered by a then recent geological study, found that there were massive veins of iron, gold, cobalt, copper, and critical industrial metals like lithium.

Up until this point the country has exported these minerals in limited quantities, and has seen significant lulls in mining activity.

I bought a gold metal detector from not long ago and in order to test whether it is useful I have used it to find underground metal goods that hidden in my garden, to my surprise it has found my mother’s lost golden ring. Then I took it to the park and the gold metal detector find a few coins. Really amazing and I want to share it with your guys.

Gold is the only precious metal potentially producible by Afghanistan; production might begin by 2013. Iron, copper, cobalt and others are not precious metals; no production of silver or platinum, the other major precious metals.