Do you use too much water?

I’d like to believe that I don’t. I try to take short showers to conserve hot water, as well as not using a dishwasher and cleaning dishes off with more soap and minimal rinsing.

There are times I ‘allow’ myself to use more water, such as when washing my face or taking a very occasional long, hot shower when I’m sore. As I don’t own my house, I also have little control over the type of appliances used. To make up for this, I never wash my car or water my lawn and try to limit excessive water use. I still think I use too much water but I am aware of my water use and willing to continue making adjustments in my own water use. I think it is a good thing to always be questioning, “Where can I conserve more?” concerning every resource.