Do you think we will ever see another atomic bomb dropped again?

It’s a pretty morbid thought to entertain but I think we will. Sadly, there is just too much animosity in the middle east and a country like North Korea is very threatening and wants recognition as a superpower. I just think that the technology is still out there and someone will foolishly use it. I don’t think the United States is in much danger from it because of our defense systems but I do think that something tragic will again eventually happen.

No, there are traditional weapons that can cause as much and more damage as a nuclear bomb without producing radiation. I don’t think traditional military forces will use them and the supply is shrinking with the latest START treaty for non-traditional elements, such as terrorist groups to use them.