Do you think we will ever make another trip to the moon?

Yes, while we haven’t been to the moon since 1972 I certainly think that we will make more trips to the moon.  Eventually there will be enough commercial demand that people with a lot of money will be willing to pay to go to the moon and walk around.  As far as trips intended for science there will probably also be more trips, and this article agrees.  Many other countries want to prove their space shuttles and make trips to the moon and other planets.

I certainly hope so! Although we might not go to the moon any time soon (we have plenty of problems that need to be fixed as it is), there is a movement afoot to use going to the moon again as training and exercise for an eventual Mars mission. The act of space flight, while staying close to the earth, would be great for this new generation of astronauts to figure out how they’d handle problems farther away.

Yes, I think we will see astronauts on the moon again.  With recent cuts in funding, however, and the accumulation of debt rising, it will probably be quite some time before we see another lunar module touch down. I know President Obama recently scrapped mission plans to land astronauts on the moon in 2020.

I definitely think there will be another trip to the moon. The idea of astronauts traveling to the moon is something spectacular. With all the advancements in science and technology over the past few decades, I think another mission to the moon can be made possible. Of course I’d like to see it happen sooner rather than later, but an event like that is worth waiting for.