Do you think we need to use avenues like 60 minutes to get more exposure for green products?

Green products are definitely making their way into regular consumerism.  However, as with any new product there is a buffer time before people start accepting the products or become exposed to it (except if you are an Apple product!).  TV programs highlighting green technology and green products will definitely reach a lot of viewers and will educate them about these ideas and products.  It will only help the case to give exposure to green products on such programs.

I think that we need to use whatever means we can to get the word out. I would also consider being eco conscious today as important as being literate. As being green is becoming more and more important, I’d say we’ll see more and more media sources target the green readers, listeners and viewers.