Do you think we could ever live without batteries?

Interesting question, christine.  I don’t think that we could.  We have become too dependant on batteries to simply stop using them.  Though I don’t think it is impossible to live without them, there isn’t enough controversy over battery usage to demand that we stop using them.  I would rather see oil go over batteries, any day. 

Hope this helps!

The only way we could live without batteries if we would have constant wireless electricity access. Wireless electricity is becoming real with working prototypes and estimates that in 5 years these could be mature enough for mass production. Though these would only allow us to unplug everything that is plugged and not deal away with batteries just yet. But I do think that because of this the battery demand will drop. 

Probably the form of batteries as we know them now, but we will always need some form of energy producer to make things work.