Do you think there are ethical problems with dissolving the dead and flushing them into sewers instead of burying them?

Um yes?? How about the fact that it’s just about the most disrespectful thing you could do?

I think flushing them into the sewers is a bit unnecessary. Cremation is an option that doesn’t take up space in grave yards. Ashes could be spread in a garden and even fertilize the soil, so there should be no reason to dump bodies in the sewer, unless you are a mobster. However, there is a sentimental connection of visiting the grave of a loved one that is difficult to replace. 

I do not think this is the MOST disrespectful thing you can do. I can list many worse thing, but I do not think it is necessary. How is this any more disrespectful than burning them or throwing them into the ground. I believe that the only reason we are distraught by the idea is because it is foreign to us.

The ethics depends on what the person would have wanted. If they made it clear they wanted this done to them, then I do not see why this would be a problem. If there was never any clear indication, then perhaps you should contemplate other options.