Do you think that there is anything that Michael vick could ever do to change the minds of environmentalists and animal lovers?

Probably not because we as a society are reluctant to give a second chance to people who hurt or abuse animals that we feel a deep connection with. Vick’s actions were inexcusable and unforgivable, but he had paid his debt to society and has come out a different person. How about we focus on the millions of farm animals kept in CAFOs.

Time will change some people, however with animal lovers, at least with some in my family there will be nothing Michael Vick can do to earn redemption.

I would argue that Michael Vick has changed some minds in the animal-loving community.  Will everyone forgive him eventually?  Probably not.  But he is currently back in the NFL, and is one of its biggest stars.  That point shows me that a majority of individuals have forgiven him due to his philanthropic work with animal shelters and organizations.