Do you think the scrap wood cell phones will sell good?

Cell phones made of wood? Hmm…intriguing idea. My concerns would first of all be that the wood would need to be finished so as not to give splinters, etc., and I’d also be worried about adequate ventilation for the electronic parts inside. I’d worry they’d overheat or that they could cause electrical fires. But if done right I think people would be interested in buying them.

Interesting question. I have not heard of scrap wood cell phones but I think they would appeal to many people. If there was no hazard in having one, the wood finish has many creative opportunities. If these phones promoted “living green” I think many people would want to purchase one. As long as the price was equivalent to having a normal plastic covered phone.