Do you think that people that go green feel like they have a cultural responsibility to do so?

I’m not sure what you mean by “cultural responsibility”. If you mean that social responsibility and social pressures are a factor that pushes people towards “going green”, I agree with you. If you, perhaps, are living in a neighborhood that is especially environmentally conscious, you will no doubt feel some pressure to join with them and become environmentally conscious.

However, I’d like to think that people also “go green” for personal reasons, feeling environmental responsibility, not a “cultural responsibility” per se. I’d like to believe that they see a duty to the environment that needs to be fulfilled, not necessarily a duty to the society around them.