Do you think our impact on the environment is worse now than it was 10 years ago?

I would like to say no.  I’d love to think that with all the scientific facts and research, conservation efforts, renewable energy potential, etc… that we are impacting the environment less today than one decade ago.  

However with the massive oil spill, the continual overseas oil spilling, dirty industrial development in developing nations, recent reports that March, April, May and June have all had record highs for average global temperature on record, and the fact that the more people we put on this over populated planet, the more damage we do to the environment, have me thinking that we are still on a course of destruction.  We have still got a lot of work to do to rehabilitate our precious Earth.