Do you think that Obama is doing a good job handling the gulf oil spill?

I don’t think that he is doing a very good job.  He claimed that he was in control of it since day one, but every time he was asked about what he was doing about it, he responded that BP was handling it.  I’m not saying that it was his crisis to be in charge of, but he took responsibility over it at the beginning and then proceeded to do pretty much nothing.  There is no way that he could have known how to handle the spill itself, but he has hundreds of experts at his disposal, and pretty much as much money as he wants.  There are hundreds of thousands of people in the gulf coast out of work that deserve some sort of compensation so they can survive, and while it is BP’s responsibility to take care of claims, Obama should be making sure that they are doing so… which he is not.  I don’t know how many people would be doing a better job because this is something we haven’t really dealt with yet, but either way Obama isn’t doing a great job.