Do you think my corn snakes eggs will be okay in an ice cream tub

Do you think my corn snakes eggs will be okay in an ice cream tub half filled with vermiculite also ive sprayed it and there 18 eggs altogether and its at the cool side of the viv with the ice cream tub lid on with holes and hole at the side aswell and the temp is at 26c

1

Answers

Well, if you want the eggs to hatch and for the baby snakes to be healthy, you’ll want to put the eggs in a proper incubator atop a layer of sphagnum moss, cover with another layer of moss. The entire environment should be kept damp and warm (around 26 degrees Celsius, like you have already done). The ice cream tub might work, but you’ll have to emulate the conditions of an incubator, keeping them moist, warm, and covered with plant material.