Do you think that its OK to use GMO plants to make biofuel?

Why not? The primary purpose of genetically modified plants is to improve on some trait so we can optimize its use. I’m much more conflicted regarding genetically modified foods, but for biofuel and ethanol, it would be advantageous to use GMO plants. It would offer a consistent and cheaper source.

While the use of GMOs for fuel would be preferable than using them for food, the problems that exist due to the growth of GMOs in general would still be there. The same seeds that would be used for growing plants for biofuel could spread to other fields that would produce plants for consumption. However to get back to the point, using GMOs for fuel would be a cheaper way to provide a cleaner energy source, so on that level I think it’s a good idea.