There may be bacteria in the raw milk that can make you VERY VERY sick. It’s illegal to sell raw milk between states anyway. Local places can distribute it to local consumers, but that still isn’t safe. The side effects of consuming raw milk is unpleasant plus it’s not safe for babies, children, the elderly, or those with certain health conditions. BEWARE.
It isn’t compleatly safe do to the bactiria that may be found in the milk. It’s best for humans to drink procesed milk. As for calves, they should drink raw milk though they can drink procesed milk. I drink fat-free skim milk.
I was shocked to read both your answer and the one below. Growing up I used to drink raw milk almost every day and never got sick. Either I had built up some sort of immune system or my friends dad that did the milking handled the milk safely from udder to container, to refrigerator, to me. 🙂 I think that is more of the issue, how it is handled from start to finish.
It is not safe to drink raw milk because,the raw milk maycontains some impurities which needs to be eliminated from the milk for it to be safe for drinking
Because raw milk is unpasteurized, it contains bacteria responsible for foodborne illness, such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 800 people in the US have gotten sick from drinking or eating raw milk products since 1998. Pregnant women, children, elderly people, and people with weakened immune systems are especially susceptible to the bacteria in raw milk.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC