Do you think the green revolution is working?

I think it is. More and more countries are becoming aware to the concept of climate change and important an issue it is. I would say that it has taken awhile for the green revolution to truly manifest, and even then we as a civilization have procrastinated on this issue for too long. Especially with in the last 20 years or so, we have seen the 1997 Kyoto protocol to show to nations that climate change data is real and we have to do something about it. That protocol alone saw the participation of many nations worldwide, as well as some states within the U.S. This upcoming December we have the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen. The green revolution is apparently working, but not at the speed at which we would like to see the world’s governments and businesses recognize complete awareness of environmental issues. Collective initiative on the future of Earth has been too sparse and delayed.

Yes I do. The idea of protecting the environment is becoming more popular and a concern to people. The best way to prove this would be to see how many people are involved in professions that are focusing on sustainability and green products. This website itself can be a sign of the concern people have for the environment. A few years ago this website might not have been of interest.

I do not think so. International corporations are still running the show and their main purpose, just like any business, is to make money in any way possible–even if it means destroying the environment. This does not mean that companies that dedicate themselves to green energy are not doing anything but earn money, well they are, but at the same time they are helping in a way.