Do you think that the google operating system Chrome will become more popular then windows?

Yes.  I use the Chrome browser all the time and it is very user friendly and intuitive.  Google is sort of in uncharted waters, but it is a bastion for creativity and innovation — I think their operating system will become more popular with time.  People are also so used to Windows that it would be a nice change to switch to Chrome.  I guess what it comes down to is that I would never bet against Google’s ability to reach their customer base and create a fantastic product.  

I would like to note, however, that Chrome is not an operating system; it is a web browser. There is a definite possibility that Chrome will be more popular than Microsoft Internet Explorer (see first link below). People can use Chrome, a program used for browsing the web, while running a Windows-based operating system.

You cannot compare Windows to Chrome. It is like comparing apples to oranges! Chrome is a program; Windows is a system that can run programs.

Sorry , what I meant was the chromium os set to be released in autumn I believe

Ah, thank you for the clarification! I can’t believe that I haven’t heard of Chromium up until this point, but thank you for alerting me to it! It seems really interesting.