Do you think everything green is getting a boost because of the tragic oil spill in the gulf?

I think most attention has been of the negative variety.  While I see your point — that people’s frustration could lead to a new way of life — I don’t see that negative energy being put to positive use.

Environmental accidents on a grand scale, probably never hurt. However, I don’t think anything drastic will change in the near future. Environmentalism is growing incrementally and will continue to do so.

Nope. Not a bit of it.

Everybody is going green right now because it is in, hip and politically correct. As soon as it goes out of fad, 90% of greenies will stop.

The ones that will continue will be the ones who were green before green was cool.