Do you think that environmentalists will ever be happy with what Obama is trying to do?

Well Draven, it seems to me that environmentalists are too expectant and non-environmentalists are not expectant enough. There is plenty of time left in Obama’s first term to satisfy the cravings of both sides. Hope I helped, and have a green day!

There will always be critics and supporters of certain decisions made by President Obama.  For instance, a recent ABC News report indicated that although nearly $2 billion in recovery stimulus funds were invested in wind farm energy, a significant majorty of that money was spent on international companies instead of being integrated into our domestic economy (i.e. creating green jobs).  But one thing to take into consideration is the definitive initiative being the first president to invest in green technologies in such a massive sweep of reform.  A first step is better than no step at all.

Considering the alternatives, I’m an environmentalist and happy with Obama’s efforts thus far.  Of course they can improve and there’s more to be done, but I think he’s paving the path for that direction which is way more than what’s been done recently.  Be thankful for what you have and you’re bound to get more!