Do you think the endangered species list saves species?

2

Answers

I think it does save species, becuase it makes the public aware of which species are threatened, and need special care. The endangered species list provides the public with information that normally only specific scientists would know. Conservationists can easily look at the list and discover a new species that needs our care.

I think that is does, but it cannot do any good without people being aware of it. If the public knows about an endangered species then a species could be helped. If you believe that this site is helping make the world a better place, then you should believe the endangered species list is too. They are built on the same principal, that the first step in making changes is bringing about awareness of the topic. For example, I do not have the power or wealth (unfortunately these are typically one in the same) to personally go to the arctic to save polar bears. I don’t have the power to tell others to do so, nor do I know anyone who has that authority. But what I can do is learn about the problem and share it with others in the hopes that those who do have that power will know how to use it.