Do you think cell phone radiation can cause cancer in humans?

Whether I or anyone here thinks so is pretty irrelevant. Some studies suggest an increase in risk.

Current studies haven’t shown a link between cell phone usage and development of cancer. Though more extensive research is needed, it doesn’t seem likely that prolonged cell phone plays a significant role in the development of cancer. Radiofrequency energy emitted by cell phones, what many fear causes cancer, has not been shown to cause cancer.

I think it is likely that radiation from cell phone usage COULD have harmful effects I would put it on the same level as things like aspartame. In order for teh harmful effects to be noticable there would need to be an extrodinarly large consumption, a large enough amount that is probably not possible to consume per normal cell phone usage. And if cell phone radiation doesn’t kill me, sometime else will…I’m not too worried.