Do you think that carbon offsets is a good thing?

I think Carbon offsets are good for helping to reverse and stop the damage we are causing. The concept of buying these offsets in order to help account for the Carbon released into the environment is important because trees can easily soak up the equivalent of the Carbon. I think that the idea of Carbon offsets has the capacity to be misused though, so careful monitoring of it should be implemented.

Yes, the concept of carbon offsetting is valid and beneficial to our planet. However, I think it is important to focus more on reducing our initial impacts rather than trying to neutralize them. If we can limit the waste we produce and the resources we use, there will be fewer problems we will need to later correct.