Do you think that bidets will ever become popular in America?

I think so.  Once bidets are a bit more affordable I think people of the middle class will start to invest in them.  It makes life easy if you don’t have to worry about toilet paper!

I don’t know, I think if they became popular in hotels, that would start to create exposure to them, and possibly change the opinion.  I have personally never used one, but have a lot of resistance to them, but if I had some exposure to it, maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

I think if the government started installing them in all public buildings it would lower the price greatly in the United States. I think one reason it is not yet popular in the US is because of the price. The government buying these would spur more production and thus lower the price.