Do you think being green is just another fad, and people will lose interest soon?

I think it may be more popular now and there are certainly people who are doing it to look better to others as opposed to really caring about the environment. However, I think our population mass and our effect on the planet has become common knowledge and fact. Because of this, I think we can never go back to the days where we just did whatever we wanted to without thinking about the consequences. It has gotten to the point where we have to consider environmental impact for our own safety and livelihood. 

I do not think it is a fad, but some day it will become commonplace.  I think already people have changed their lifestyles with ease to become greener, and these acts are simply second nature.  It has been around for a while, and is still growing more and more. With sports, entertainment, arts, the food industry, and politics all getting involved, the green movement is not going away, and may even be viewed by historians as a great, global movement that significantly changed culture.

No, I don’t think environmentalism is a fad. People are definitely realizing that all energy resources are not renewable and feeling the side-effects.