Do you think that Americans in general like off shore wind farms?

I personally don’t think Americans know enough about off shore wind farms. I’m sure many have heard of the concept, but don’t know much about the details. I’ve heard people mock the idea of generating energy through wind simply because they have no idea how it would work. If there was a stronger push to educate the country about wind farms I’m sure there would be wide support for it. This goes for other types of alternative energy – there’s a lot of talk about the concepts, but not a lot of educating going on.

Difficult to say, but I think that Americans would like off shore wind farms more simply because it affects them less, as when having a wind farm next door. Generally wind farms are not considered bad, but maybe the pleasure to see a natural sight is more pleasing than one filled with wind turbines.