Do you think that America will ever have a big small diesel car market?

I think that if the country made this a priority, it would happen. The problem is, I do not think that this is much of a priority in our country. The big new news now is hybrids and the like. Unless something changes, I cannot see small diesel cars having a big market. 

There is a very small chance the market will become large. The point of diesel cars is to hopefully be a little bit better for the environment, but so far they are just about as bad as gasoline cars. Gasoline cars have improved with environmental regulations, so those may start applying to diesel cars too, but that will be way in the future. With their current position, it doesn’t look like diesel cars will be on any huge rise any time soon, especially with even more green options coming out like hybrids and electric cars.