Do you sleep better on a green mattress?

I am not sure if anyone can say if you will for sure sleep better. With a green mattress, however, you can be sure you won’t be breathing in any toxic chemical fumes and your skin won’t be up against toxic additives, pesticides and chemicals. Plus all the good karma you get from buying green will probably ease your mind and help you sleep better as well.

The best mattress I’ve ever slept on was a Flobed mattress, an eco-friendly mattress. I can only assume that they age like other mattresses and eventually become mishapen and uncomfortable. These mattresses are made with 100% natural latex and organic cotton. Knowing what you are sleeping on did not greatly harm the environment does help one to rest easy.