do you need a special permit to raise emu’s or ostrich’s?



  1. 0 Votes

    It depends on the state whether a permit is required to raise emus or ostriches. When states categorize these animals as livestock instead of exotic animals, no permit is required. Your state’s Deptartment of Agriculture will provide these regulations.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!