Do you need a license of some sort to cultivate hemp for clothing products?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes, legally you would need to obtain a permit from the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) however, it is very difficult to do so.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!