Do you need to go to school to work on wind turbines?



  1. 0 Votes

    Most likely, but that would depend on your job title. If you wanted to be a wind turbine technician (main duties are performing maintenance and repair on turbines), you would need to enroll at a college or trade school and get a Wind Turbine Service Technician Certificate.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!