Do you know any good websites that teach you how to grow your own organic garden?

3

Answers

I’m sure there are many, and there are many YouTube videos that give you tips on the day to day aspects of actually gardening, but down in the links, I have provided a couple good websites.

I’ve grown fruits and vegetables organically for 28 years in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I’m an edible landscape designer, and taught the Local Sustainable Agriculture Field Practicum at Stanford University in 2007-08.  I have a web site called Grow-it-Organically.com with information on growing food organically that may be helpful.

I recently went to a garden center asking a bunch of questions, which the guy answered and also pointed out one company and gave me two magazines. I loved them. I learned so very much and would highly highly suggest to you Dr. Earth. He teaches and provides you with supplies. Reading through his magazines, learning about his goals and mission, I trust him.

The link is below.. Absolute must!!!!!!!