Do you like Kashi bars?

Yes!  They are great for you and they are very eco-friendly.  They come in a variety of flavors from Dark Chocolate Coconut to Honey Almond Flax. 

For me it really depends on the flavor.  Some of them don’t have a lot of flavor, and while they are great for you I like to enjoy my bars.  I like the Nature Valley crunchy granola bars a lot more than the kashi version, but the chewy bars that Kashi has are delicious and much better for you than something like a Quaker Chewy bar.  I didn’t realize that there were so many products that Kashi has, so I will definitley have to try out some of the other ones.  If you want to see all of the products I attached a link to them.

Like jaw6827 said, Kashi bars are fantastic for you but tend to lack flavor sometimes.  Though I can claim to like the TLC Ripe Strawberry bars… yum.

I really enjoy the TLC Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars and the Cookies and Cream Go Lean chewy bars. They were my breakfast so often during my freshman year of college, and they still please the palate.