Do you have to notify the city or something when you start beekeeping?



  1. mle
    0 Votes

    You should check the zoning regulations where you live; in some places honeybees are classified as farm animals (see link about Baltimore below).  

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!