Do you have more confidence in the Fisker cars or in Tesla?

Fisker is more affordable, and I like that. While Tesla has a proven to be reliable and powerful it also focuses on building luxury cars. Personally, I have confidence in them both but I like Fisker more.

As deniseapril said, I have more confidence in Tesla as far as reliability is concerned. As the first company in modern times to produce exclusively electric cars, they have a higher stake in upholding their reputation.

That being said, I have a lot less confidence in Chevy, Nissan, and Toyota. Those auto manufacturers have been dragging their feet for years. The rumor among members of the Electric Auto Association is that the big auto manufacturing companies held out for so long because they were trying to figure out a way to make their cars break down after five years. Unfortunately, this may be more than just a rumor. I took a transportation economics course at UC Davis and asked my professor about it, and he said that could indeed be the case. Large auto manufacturers (not usually high-end ones like Tesla) intentionally sabotage their products so that they can make more money down the line. This happens because auto manufacturers are not just competing against other auto manufacturers, they are competing with their past and future selves as well.