Do you have any websites I could to to purchase a red tail hawk, pergine falcon, or great horned owl?

Do you have any websites I could to to purchase a red tail hawk, peregrine falcon, or great horned owl? Don’t worry i have a permit and it is legal to own these animals.

2

Answers

You could try getting in contact with the website listed below to get an owl. I think it would be best for you to just try calling some wildlife parks and see where they get theirs from. They might even have an egg available.

In the United States it is functionally illegal to own most raptors (the bords, not the dinosaurs). All migratory birds are heavily regulated, and it is unlikely you could just buy one off a website legally. So be careful if you find sites selling them!

I hope this helped!