Do you feel America has met it’s peak and is on a decline or are we “too big to fail”?

Though it’s very easy (and justifiable) to have a doomsday attitude about America’s economic future, I believe that the U.S. isn’t going to crumble any time soon.  This has a lot to do with my faith in the individual.  The government might not be doing everything we would like it to, but the people won’t let this country fail.  We are undoubtedly going through some really tough times, but this isn’t going to shatter the entire foundation of America.  We came out of a depression once, and we can do it again.  I would encourage you and others to contact your representatives in Congress to share some of the thoughts an concerns you might have about America’s future.