Do we have to pay CRV for any drink inside a container?



  1. 0 Votes

    Only aluminum, plastic, glass and bi-metal containers containing carbonated mineral and soda water, soft drinks, beer, wine coolers, malt bevarages, sport drinks, coffee, tea and vegetable juice in containers less than 16 oz and fruit juice in containers less than 46 oz. For a complete list of products about CRV products check the California redemption value website provided in my citations.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!