10 years may be too small of a time frame, but bioaccumulation has increaased mercury levels in our bodies for sure. We often eat too much mercury in our diet surpassing levels of toxicity.
For instance–for those who like tuna–if you way around 130-140lbs you shouldn’t eat more than one can every 10 days. Honestly, can you say that you stick to these numbers? **and this is not mentioning all the other ways you can ingest or absorb mercury through the air, water, various other foods, and soil.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC