Do we have a cure for breast cancer yet?

There is an article (below) that is quite recent. It describes a type of vaccine that may be capable of slowing and even stopping the formation of breast tumors. The vaccine works with the body’s immune system, stimulating it to attack these cancer cells. This is really exciting news!!

To the above answer, I do not understand how a vaccine can slow a tumor. A vaccine by definition is a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease.” In terms of this definition, cancer can be stopped, but not slowed down. 

Nevertheless, I believe that we will see a cure for breast cancer in the near future, hopefully. My mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and chose to have both of her breasts removed.