Do those bleach tablets in your toilet hurt our water table?



  1. 0 Votes

    Bleach is a very dangerous chemical.  Not only is it dangerous to your lungs and mucus membranes, but it also is carcinogenic.  Along with all of this, it releases dioxins when produced.  You can just effectively, and more safely, clean with vinegar and baking soda.  Do not however, ever use bleach and vinegar together— very dangerous.  But, back to your question, if at all possible, bleach should not be in contact with water that will be later used in contact with the human body.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!