Do spicy foods provide any health benefits?

Studies on spicy foods, particularly on capsaicin (what makes chili peppers hot,) have revealed a variety of health benefits such as a decreased risk of developing degenerative brain and nervous systems conditions, the promotion of good circulation, and the opening of sinuses and bronchial tubes. To read about these benefits and others, visit the links below.

Cool, thanks. While tearing up over some chips and especially spicy salsa today I was thinking there must be some health benefits to something that is so painful!

Yea, I like spicy foods too much to not get something good out of them. Just be careful to not overdo it, funny thing is too many hot foods all the time might lead to problems like gastritis!