Absolutely. One of the primary concerns with pesticide use is that is has the potential to seep through the soil and contaminate groundwater. This can affect drinking water supplies and cause further harm to nearby natural environments. Additionally, as different pesticides accumulate and mix in ground water they can create more dangerous solutions that have yet to be studies.
Some pesticides are to be mixed with water to activate them. Although this does not guarantee that they are miscible with water. Most pesticides are miscible with water and as well water soluble.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC