Do people that work in Tokyo live there?



  1. 0 Votes

    As of 2007, 67% of the people who work in Tokyo live within the city. The remaining 33% commute to the city. However, the actual size of Tokyo is about .6% of the size of Japan, making it super tiny but extremely densely populated.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!