Compost provides ideal conditions for mushrooms, the combination of carbon, nitrogen, moisture, and temperature creates a breeding ground for spores. But BEWARE, you should never eat any found mushrooms unless you are an expert in the field; the wrong mushrooms can be fatal if ingested. If you are looking to eat mushrooms you grow yourself, there are a number of mushroom compost recipes and spore kits available in nurseries and online (http://www.angelfire.com/co/mycosociety/cult3.html)
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC