No. Your greatest danger from a microwave oven is burning yourself by touching hot food. As the FDA says, “A Federal standard limits the amount of microwaves that can leak from an oven throughout its lifetime to 5 milliwatts (mW) of microwave radiation per square centimeter at approximately 2 inches from the oven surface. This limit is far below the level known to harm people.” Basically, as long you don’t mess with your microwave by beefing up its microwaving capabilities and rigging it so it can operate with the door open, you are fine.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC