Regular incandescent lightbulbs contain no mercury, and neither do LED bulbs. Fluorescent light bulbs (and compact fluorescent light bulbs) do contain a small amount of mercury in vapor form, however. If a bulb breaks, it’s recommended that you air the immediate area out for 5-10 minutes and keep small pets away.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC