Do hunters generally do a good job of conservation?

I believe that (or would like to believe) that hunters often use most parts of the animal they kill, especially deer–meat, fur, etc. This is much better than the way we slaughter animals in farm factories because we waste a lot. I think most hunters are like Native Americans in terms of conservation, even if they don’t care about the environment. 

It largely depends on the hunter. A case directly related to bad hunting habits can be seen in California’s condor plight. The condors look like large vultures and like vulture are scavengers. The condors would scavenge left behind game carcasses, at the same time engulfing toxins left behind from the lead based ammunition. Lead toxicity for some time has been the leading cause of condor death.