Do humans always have to go to the hospital if they are bitten by a brown recluse?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes the poison from a brown recluse bite is dangerous and kills the tissue around the area in which the bite was made. Going to the hospital as quickly as possible will limit the amount of damage that the bite will incur. Waiting to long can cause nausea and eventually shock if not properly treated.

  2. 0 Votes

    I completely agree with the first answer and medical treatment is very important. However, I did have a friend who was bitten on the forehead by a brown recluse and this friend did not seek treatment. She became sick from the bite, but it did eventually heal on its own. I think that her case was an exception, and while a doctor is extremely helpful in this case, humans are capable of healing on their own.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!